Welcome to YOUCHOOSELIMS, brought to you by REDHOUR. This is a last icon maker standing contest where you choose the celeb and each round a different theme is posted for you to do. There will be a sign-up post before each challenge, not round. The amount of time each challenge takes varies on how many participants there are. Each week members will vote on their least favorite icons and their favorite.
Layout codes by milou-veronica
Profile codes by refuted
Community graphics by redhour
Ideas, themes, etc. were partly gathered from:
01. In order to participate, your username must be on the participant's list. To sign up, go to the sign-up post (can be found through tags).
02. Any icon you submit must meet LiveJournal's requirements—100x100 or less; 40KB or less; JPEG, PNG, GIF.
03. All icons must be new, no pre-made icons can be submitted. If I find out you have, I'll give you a warning and a chance to resubmit, if you don't I will not enter the icon. If you do it again, you will be disqualified.
04. Do not post your icon anywhere until the challenge is over. This will help keep everything anonymous. Afterwards, you may do what you wish with your work.
05. Please do not have anyone vote for your icon nor should you vote for yourself—we don't need any cheaters here!
06. When you submit your icon, please comment to the round post with both the IMG SRC and URL links. A form will be provided in each round post.
07. You may not use a skip on the first round of a challenge. You will be disqualified if you do not enter (yes, I will be strict with this rule for this community).
08. Don't be upset if you're eliminated or about a comment. Comments are to be constructive for a reason!
09. If you have a question about a comment about your icon, don't hesitate to ask!
10. When I go to post the results, I will tally up the postive and negative votes (they will cancel each other out) and that will determine who's eliminated and who's the voter's choice.
11. If you do not vote in two consecutive rounds, you will be disqualified. Votes are important, so since you entered you can vote as well. When there are few entries I will post in the voting entry if participants do not need to vote.
12. For voting, BE ELABORATE. Read the post about voting HERE at bspears_lims. This will give you a better understanding on what I will be looking for as far as comments go.
A round will last no less than FIVE days.
Voting will be posted (hopefully) close to the deadline. It will remain up for no less than 24 hours, but mostly will be up for at least close to 48 hours.
After the votes have been tallied, and the deadline is up, results will be posted.
The new round will be posted very shortly after results have been posted, usually within the following couple of hours.
The new rounds will generally be posted on either Sunday or Monday. Of course, this may vary if something arises in real life.